California Center for the Book is excited to announce the 5th Annual Adult Services Symposium: RADICAL RENEWAL. Join us Tuesday, May 11, 2021 from 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM. This free, grant-funded virtual event for California library staff will feature engaging presentations sharing the best of adult programming and services, with plenty of time for collaboration and conversation.
- Collaborative Engagement : Co-Creating Across Differences – Dr. Nethra Samarawickrema and Yuri Zaitsev
- Creating an Inclusive Writing Project During a Global Pandemic – Chelsea Eggli
- 5 Ways to Reinvigorate Local History with Social Justice – Vi Ha
- Building Bridges – Sandra Serna and Jennifer Agnew
- Radical Reading: Reaching Readers through Alternative Formats – Laura Kellen
We will host breakout rooms for presentations 1-4 . Attendees may choose which breakout room to attend. Rooms will be moderated by California Center for the Book Program Development Group members.
Learn more and register for the 5th Annual Adult Services Symposium: Radical Renewal.