Just in case you missed the presentation at #CLA2017, here are the slides from the Adult Program Showcase. Huge thanks to the panelists listed below for sharing their experiences with the Book to Action and Californians: Community Conversations about Immigration 2017 programs. As you can see from the group photo, we had a great time and we hope libraries across California are encouraged to apply for our 2018 #BookToAction and #Californians #CommunityConversations programs too. Applications due 11/22/2017.
Book to Action 2017 Presenters
- Melissa McCollum, County of Los Angeles & Susan Anderson, Redondo Beach Public Library (BeachReads)
- Emily Aaronson, Los Angeles Public Library
- Cassandra Wenzel, Orange County Public Library
- Crystal Miles, Nevada County Library System
- Erin Christmas & Tonya Kennon, Riverside Public Library
- Darren Heiber, San Mateo County Libraries
Californians: Community Conversations about Immigration 2017 Presenters
- Yago Cura, Los Angeles Public Library
- Hilary Holley & Monica Chapa-Domercq, Oceanside Public Library
Slides embedded below and available on the Conference app.